SeeMetrics resolved the challenge of security metrics consolidation!
SeeMetrics is a security portfolio management platform that consolidates all metric data from across CISO’s organization. SeeMetrics monitors the performance and efficiencies of cyber security products and provides actionable insights for stack optimization. The platform empowers CISO organizations with an independent, easy to use and real-time view into their current cyber operations while unifying all metrics into a single source of truth. Once connected to SeeMetrics, organizations gain a constant view of their security efficiencies, minimizing blind spots, simplifying cumbersome analysis, reducing costs and ultimately improving cyber routine governance.
We are an early stage startup backed up by a US VC.
What will you do?
- Do architecture design and build SeeMetrics core SAAS platform
- Use NodeJs for backend development, and Serverless architecture over AWS Lambda
- Taking part of building our top notch Cyber Security Normalization service
- Enriching SeeMetrics powerful Rules Engine for converting “tons” of data into valuable insights
- Building beautiful and dynamic UI using ReactJS
- Consider AI and ML for predictive analytics and data collection
- Be your own DevOps
- Take responsibility for your code quality
- Learn from talented and experienced founding team
- At least 6 years of experience developing rich web applications and backend services
- Knowledge and experience with React, HTML and SCSS
- Knowledge and experience working with NodeJs, AWS Lambda, MySQL and Typescript
- Hands-on experience with testing libraries like Jest
- Hands-on experience with Serverless framework - big advantage
- Experience working with microservices – big advantage
- Hands-on experience with Python3 - big advantage
- Experience working in early stage startup – an advantage
- Hands-on DevOps experience with AWS - an advantage
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent