We are looking for a professional, inspiring Product Designer. As a designer, you will be in charge of designing our current products to support improvements and new features, new product design, and company and marketing assets design. You’ll work collaboratively to turn complex problems into intuitive experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to define not only the visual design and user experience but also the micro-interactions that bring these solutions to life. You’ll research complex customer workflows, validate customer problems and create transformative solutions that are natural, accessible, and easy-to-use
SeeMetrics is an early-stage startup that offers a security portfolio management platform that consolidates all metric data from across the CISO organization. SeeMetrics monitors the performance and efficiencies of cyber security products and provides actionable insights for stack optimization.
- Design through the product development life-cycle, working closely with the product and R&D teams
- Break down complex problems to find simple, efficient solutions
- Integrate feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
- Be data-driven and have a strong desire to constantly improve the experience
- Present and explain your decisions to peers and stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate product design discussions (inbound and outbound)
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience designing large-scale products, in a B2B / B2B2C environment
- Solid UX thinking and visual design skills
- An analytical and visual mind, with a hunger for learning and a desire to solve complex human problems with technology
- Independent, highly collaborative, strong communication skills.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Good knowledge of prototype tools: Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma
- Design portfolio to accompany resume
- Experience working in a cybersecurity-focused organization